Technicien sur site
Lune Rouge is a Montreal-based company that develops projects and makes investments, with the guiding principle to contribute to innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit, mainly in the areas of technology, entertainment and technology, real estate as well as initiatives with a positive social and ecological impact.
Lune Rouge Entertainment, an affiliated company of Groupe Lune Rouge, brings together industry experts to implement innovative artistic projects and explore new creative horizons. It is inauguring its new project: PY1 and will begin its tour in Montreal.
Lune Rouge Entertainment is currently recruiting for a touring Site Technician who will report to the Site Supervisor and who will participate in the maintenance and operation of all PY1 site infrastructure and tour moves.
- Assist with the set up and tear down of all site infrastructure equipment;
- Work on a rotating schedule with each site operations team, Pyramid, electrical, welding/plumbing, site carpentry and mechanical;
- Assist in Site marking;
- Supervise temporary employees during set up and tear down and for special projects;
- Participate in show call and / or daily inspections on site;
- Help to maintain the quality, cleanliness and safety of the site;
- Perform all other tasks as directed by the Site Supervisor;
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed including those related to Health and Safety;
- Participate in all meetings requested by Company Management.
- Vocational or technical diploma in one of the following fields: electrical, HVAC, welding, plumbing, carpentry, mechanics;
- Recognized skills in plumbing, welding, carpentry, mechanics, electrical, HVAC;
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position;
- Able to work anywhere in North America;
- Available to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays;
- Knowledge of workplace safety and fall prevention;
- Ability to work high above the ground;
- Ability to drive a forklift and other heavy machinery;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain good working relationships with employees and managers;
- Knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset.
Please send your cover letter and CV by email to the attention of Béatrice Affaki at the following address: email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the position. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.