Superviseur de site
Lune Rouge is a Montreal-based company that develops projects and makes investments, with the guiding principle to contribute to innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit, mainly in the areas of technology, entertainment and technology, real estate as well as initiatives with a positive social and ecological impact.
Lune Rouge Entertainment, an affiliated company of Groupe Lune Rouge, brings together industry experts to implement innovative artistic projects and explore new creative horizons. It is inauguring its new project: PY1 and will begin its tour in Montreal.
Lune Rouge Entertainment is currently recruiting for a touring Site Supervisor who will report to the Company Manager. The candidate will be responsible for the management of all PY1 site operations and tour moves.
- Determine and communicate overall objectives to be achieved, and define the structure and roles of positions in his/her sector;
- Establish and prioritize budgets for his/her sector while remaining accountable for adhering to the allocated budget;
- Oversee training of new employees;
- Ensure the smooth running of his/her field of operations;
- Represent Lune Rouge Entertainment with partners / service providers in bid process, negotiations and contract signing;
- Assess and plan for workforce needs in his/her sector;
- Manage all aspects of logistical operations related to the site and tour moves;
- Plan, supervise and lead all on-site technical operations from beginning to end in each city, such as construction, installation, performances, tear down and restoration;
- Ensure the site is a safe environment to ensure optimal comfort for spectators and tour staff;
- Plan and apply emergency measures together with the Company Manager;
- Manage all tour equipment and ensure all programs related to equipment use, maintenance and acquisitions are logged and recorded;
- Plan and coordinate infrastructure modifications and acquisitions in coordination with the Company Manager;
- Coordinate all equipment rentals needed for each city, and manage the relationships with equipment vendors;
- Plan and manage Tear Down, Set Up operations and city run for infrastructures and staff management;
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed including those related to Health and Safety;
- Participate in all meetings requested by Company Management;
- Negotiate local contracts for temporary staff according to agreements in place.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field, or the equivalent in work experience in a related field;
- Ten (10) years experience in show business, including five (5) years in touring and management;
- Strong experience in budget and personnel management;
- Able to work in anywhere in North America;
- Available to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain good working relationships with employees and managers;
- Professional appearance and demeanor;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written;
- Knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset.
Please send your cover letter and CV by email to the attention of Béatrice Affaki at the following address: email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the position. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.