Chargé de projets
Based in Montreal, Lune Rouge 360, an affiliated company of Groupe Lune Rouge, is looking for a Project Manager who is willing to grow within the company and who will act as a major actor in the consolidation of new technology integration for several clients across Canada.
Having as a guiding principle to promote innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship, Groupe Lune Rouge develops projects in technology and makes investments, linked to sectors such as FinTech and entertainment as well as to initiatives that have a positive social and ecologic impact.
The incumbent will be part of a small team where every member is a key individual and where his/her contribution is important to the success of the company and our clients. He/she will report directly to the General Manager of Lune Rouge 360.
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget by planning and organising resources;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Identify and manage risks to ensure that project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with partners and project team to discuss progress, status, needs, issues, assignments and escalations;
- Take notes during all meetings and;
- Prepare all necessary documentation to confirm tasks allocation to all team members;
- Formally monitor project developments;
- Ensure implementation of any changes throughout the process;
- Prepare and facilitate internal and executive presentations related to project scope timeline, activities, issues, budget and progress as required;
- Facilitate communication between all parties;
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with Partners.
REQUIREMENTS AND KEY COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree in management, administration, or equivalent education and/or experience;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in project management or related field;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational, planning, and project management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Sound judgment;
- Ability to adapt to different personalities;
- Good listening skills;
- Strong communication and writing skills in English and capacity to understand French;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
* Experience in fintech, credit card, loyalty systems are a bonus.
* PMP or CAPM certified
Please send you resume in Word or PDF to Nouha Chtioui at email@example.com.