Technical and Infrastructure Project Manager
Reporting to the Director of Production Services, the technical & Infrastructure Manager will play a proactive role in the analysis, development and creative cycle of the construction and infrastructure elements of all new projects, with other project stakeholders and partners.
- Work closely with the Artistic, Technical and Production Directors in finding appropriate technical, construction and infrastructure solutions at the onset of each project;
- Assist with bringing to life the vision of the Designers, including but not limited to: the Director of Creation, the Artistic Director as well as the Set Designer, by helping to shape technical elements in the park;
- Work closely with the Technical Director, the Production Director, the Artistic Director as well the Set Designer to appropriate solutions for the technical concepts of the structures, materials and mechanical elements of the show;
- Conduct research on structures, materials and mechanical elements of Lune Rouge Entertainment’s new projects;
- Prepare preliminary budgets and timeline forecasts of projects during their analysis and development phases, while ensuring manoeuvring room in terms of any unexpected situations or necessary changes;
- Establish management processes and guidelines for all Lune Rouge Entertainment projects requiring this expertise;
- Coordinate the elaboration and transfer of technical files and knowledge relating to the technical and infrastructure, with both internal and external parties;
- Participate in all aspects of RFP and bidding processes by researching vendors, gathering and preparing necessary documentation, distributing to potential vendors, collecting bids, assisting in the analysis and ultimately sourcing the selected vendors, when necessary;
- Review permitting drawings to ensure buildings comply with design intent and local code of the project;
- Ensure knowledge acquired in every project is properly documented and stored to ensure coherence and continuity throughout all future projects of similar scope and scale;
- Serve as a guide for project Construction Managers, Infrastructure Managers and Technical Directors, as needed, from project kick off through operations;
- Oversee with the underground and vertical build of certain projects, if necessary;
- Ensure the coordination of on-site build suppliers through pre-production, build, set-up, technical validations, dry runs, to opening day, of certain projects;
- Ensure a proper hand-over of all relevant information to the project team;
- Participate in project-related meetings, as required;
- Send updates and reports on a daily or weekly basis, as required;
- Complete all other tasks requested by the Director of Production Services.
- A minimum of seven (7) years in a similar position;
- Experience in the field of arts, entertainment and the promotion of large-scale shows;
- Excellent knowledge of technical and infrastructure requirements for large-scale shows;
- Strong analytical, decision-making with excellent problem solving and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to motivate a team;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines with minimal guidelines;
- Ability to work under pressure in an evolving organizational context;
- Must be fluently bilingual (English and French) both orally and in writing;
- Must be available to travel and qualify for a work permit abroad.
Vous pouvez faire parvenir votre candidature à l’adresse suivante : email@example.com.
Nous prendrons contact avec les candidats sélectionnés.
Merci de votre intérêt !