Show Creative Director - PY1
WELCOME TO OUR COMPANY
We are creators of shows, gatherings, and highly immersive universes that are supported, above all else, by technology that gives life to surreal collective experiences founded on authentic, transcendental, and positive stories.
We are fueled by the desire to surprise and to make technology the spark that lights emotion and stirs the desire to come together.
We are fed by our curiosity, by the world’s cultural and artistic diversity, and by our insatiable appetite for the creation of new experiential formats, all over the world.
Our playgrounds are both interior and exterior spaces. We create them from scratch just as much as we apply our imagination to existing ones.
The moments we create follow the rhythm of the world, at every hour of the day, at every hour of the night.
We aspire to inspire. To elevate the heart and spirit.
To celebrate the joy of being together.
One foot in the real world. The other in the virtual one.
Welcome to our company.
SHOW CREATIVE DIRECTOR – PY1
PY1 is the highly immersive technological show venue created by Lune Rouge Entertainment. Equipped with the most advanced real and virtual multimedia technology, it welcomes content of a new kind – narrative, poetic, interactive – created exclusively by Lune Rouge Entertainment. The first PY1 pyramid was inaugurated in 2019. Its purpose is to multiply rapidly as both touring and resident pyramids.
In order to support its developmental plan, the Content Creation Team is looking for a Show Creative Director.
Under the supervision of the Executive Creative Director and in collaboration with the Director of Production assigned to your various projects, you will lead and manage the creative teams of two original shows each year and ensure the implementation of your projects with the highest quality standards and within the established parameters.
In collaboration with the Executive Creative Director, you will ensure the conceptualization of future projects in line with PY1’s creative strategic plan. In order to accomplish this, you will maximize the use of the available internal creative resources and assist the show directors in each of your projects’ ideation phase.
Once the concept established, you will manage a creative team for each show you are in charge of and will ensure the sustained implementation of conditions conducive to creative harmony and effervescence with the goal of achieving content of great artistic and original quality.
You will be a key member of the PY1 Content Creation Team and will embark on a unique adventure at the heart of a team that is deeply motivated by the desire to create beautiful things and to develop new genres of shows, where technology becomes the source of emotions and where stories are told in 3D with no limit but the imagination.
Joining Lune Rouge Entertainment means evolving in a high quality environment at the heart of downtown Montreal. It means evolving within passionate teams driven by a creative challenge and ambitious developmental goals. It means joining a young business where you will be able to express yourself and to see the impact of your work and ideas, everyday.
- Manage, inspire, and guide the creative multidisciplinary teams to ensure the delivery of 2 shows per year for the PY1 pyramids;
- Understand and accompany the creative and strategic business direction of the company;
- Maintain, throughout projects, the strategic and artistic coherence of the shows, in line with PY1’s content plan and expected quality standards;
- Participate in the recruitment of the artistic teams;
- Engage the artistic teams and create a healthy and harmonious work environment in;
- order to promote creative excellence and contribute to the development and success of content-creators and designers;
- Define the project’s priorities and make action and decision recommendations with the Executive Creative Director;
- Collaborate with content creators towards the development of ideas and projects;
- Participate in and accompany the development of all steps in the implementation of your projects, the ideation, and the integration on the field;
- Maximize the use of the available internal creative resources and contribute to their development;
- In collaboration with the Director of Production of your projects, ensure that deadlines, budgets, and deliverables are respected;
- Present your projects during meetings with internal staff or partners;
- Research and foster the development of synergy between all entities within Groupe Lune Rouge.
YOUR EXPERIENCE, YOUR KNOW-HOW
- A minimum of eight (8) years experience as Creative Director or Creative Team Lead in the show and multimedia live-experience industry;
- Very good understanding of the technology and the creative processes of show integration or experiences involving the creation of video content as the main communicative vehicle;
- Ease in managing and guiding multidisciplinary teams and in maintaining focus in a perpetually evolving context under pressure;
- Ability to manage many projects at once;
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite and great ease in creating quality presentations;
- Excellent understanding of how to make shows come alive, their three-dimensionality, and the array of tools that support staging possibilities. The world of multimedia holds no secrets for you: Your desire to touch the heart and to create emotion is stronger than the “plastic” desire to amaze and awe;
- Excellent understanding in both French and English along with strong writing skills.
- You know how to guide, engage, and direct creative teams;
- You have the demonstrated ability to take and recommend decisions;
- Your strategic mindset is as sharp as your artistic sensibility;
- You are curious, innovation and exploration-oriented, and have the desire to try;
- You are a team player and a relationship-builder at your core;
- You know how to work harmoniously and create positivity around you;
- You know how to manage pressure and it stimulates rather than deters you;
- You are responsible and reliable.
- Frequent trips abroad (about 20% of the time);
- Working schedule flexibility.
Please send your application to the following e-mail: email@example.com We will contact the selected candidates.
Thank you for your interest !