Lune Rouge is a Montreal-based company that develops projects and makes investments, with the guiding principle to contribute to innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit, mainly in the areas of technology, entertainment and technology, real estate as well as initiatives with a positive social and ecological impact.
Lune Rouge Entertainment, an affiliated company of Groupe Lune Rouge, brings together industry experts to implement innovative artistic projects and explore new creative horizons. It is inauguring its new project PY1: a nomadic and modular space, dedicated to the diffusion of immersive experiences. This vast pyramid is a unique playground for the presentation of multimedia universes combining high technology with the talent of the greatest digital creators. This new project will begin its tour in Montreal.
Lune Rouge Entertainment is currently looking for a Service Coordinator who will be on tour and who will report to the Operations Manager and Company Manager. The Service Coordinator oversees all services needed for the daily operations of the tour.
- Manage supplier research, contract negotiation, service bookings & management, invoice verification & accounting follow-up;
- Ensure good relationships with suppliers, groom corporate accounts, build long-term goals and strategies;
- Calculate, produce and review budgets and follow-up;
- Manage daily purchases of consumables and maintenance products through the runner;
- Track spending to ensure that the budgets are respected;
- Manage logistical planning of temporary assignments abroad (travel, accommodations, etc.);
- Coordinate and manage the cleaning crew and schedules;
- Plan and coordinate various social events or special projects;
- Manage machinery required for daily and set up/tear down of operations;
- Coordinate services and demands during set up/tear down of operations;
- Supervise temporary staff during the tear down/set up of operations;
- Help set up and move office spaces, and create a user-friendly work environment;
- Assist the Operations Manager and Company Manager in administrative work and in updating their files;
- Assist Operations Manager and Company Manager in the administrative follow-ups of the invoices and orders, system data entering;
- Work collaboratively with all other departments within the company;
- Perform all other job-related duties as requested;
- Assist with the set up and tear down of all site infrastructure equipment.
- Vocational or technical diploma in one of the following fields: electrical, HVAC, welding, plumbing, carpentry, mechanics;
- Recognized skills in plumbing, welding, carpentry, mechanics, electrical, HVAC;
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position;
- Able to work anywhere in North America;
- Interested in touring full-time with the show and authorized to travel and work in foreign countries;
- Available to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays;
- Knowledge of workplace safety and fall prevention;
- Ability to work high above the ground;
- Ability to drive a forklift and other heavy machinery;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain good working relationships with employees and managers;
- Knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset.
Please send your cover letter and CV by email to the attention of Nouha Chtioui at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in the position. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.