RESEARCHER / TREASURE HUNTER
Hanai World is a social, mixed reality, free-to-play, platform where individuals can meet, create, and connect through a wide variety of events and gatherings in the digital and physical space. Leveraging the power of human connection, we aim to provide a variety of entertainment platforms and experiences that can be lived simultaneously in the real and virtual worlds. An affiliated company of Lune Rouge, Hanai World is made up of a group of forward-thinking creatives and entrepreneurs who like to think outside the box.
Curious, determined, detailed and resourceful you have a strong knowledge of and interest in social media, video games, XR technologies and free to play gaming. You thrive in a collaborative team environment and consistently go above and beyond what is expected of you.
The Creative department brings all of Hanai World’s imaginary concepts to life. They shape the ideas that become experiences that capture the imagination of people around the world.
You will support Hanai World’s creative team on a day-to-day basis, carrying out a variety of research tasks on multiple projects including sourcing information, images, ideas, facts, figures, and talent.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Art Director you will provide essential research services to the creative team, carrying out searches online, by phone and in person and gathering, preparing and presenting your findings to the creative team.
- You will read and review books, articles, digital documents, fact-check and find statistics, interview and liaise with, potential collaborators, contributors, experts, and agents, attend relevant shows, trade shows, exhibitions, and events and manage a database of all information gathered.
- You will collaborate in the evolution of the Hanai World experience, assist with online and physical event programming, and aid in the creation of treatments, pitch documents and creative briefs
- You will ensure release forms, NDA’s and other necessary docs are signed and filed
- You have 3+ years prior experience working as a researcher, gathering and presenting information and sourcing talent
- You are internet savvy, have an aptitude for organization, detail and accuracy and are able to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, professional and resourceful and are able to communicate effectively and appropriately with a wide variety of internal and external colleagues and contributors
- You are able to stay on brief, work to schedule and deliver on time
- You are comfortable cold calling and willing to travel if needed
- You have a knowledge of and willingness to learn office and research software
- You have an awareness of and strong interest in new technologies
- You have excellent verbal and written skills in both French and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Positive and collaborative work Environment
- Competitive compensation
- Possibility to work in the office or in hybrid mode
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those applicants whose qualifications are most relevant will be considered and contacted. All applications will be treated confidentially. Please submit your resume, by email, in Word or PDF format to Marie Larouche at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The foregoing is intended to outline the general description of duties and responsibilities for this position. It is not intended nor should it be interpreted as a complete description. Lune Rouge reserves the right to amend this position description at any time provided that such change does not represent a substantive change in the purpose or essential nature of the position.