Project Manager, Production and Logistics
- Reporting to the Director of Production Services, the Production & Logistics Project Manager will be required to:
- Establish and manage all aspects of assigned production projects, ensuring budget, timeline and project parameters are respected;
- Work closely with the Production, Creation, Operations and Corporate teams to find appropriate solutions for each assigned project;
- Establish and manage the logistics infrastructure within the production team of Lune Rouge Entertainment;
- Conduct research on structures, materials, mechanical elements, service suppliers and all other relevant fields, related to the project;
- Obtain all necessary documents, files, plans or other information in permitting process, when applicable;
- Coordinate the elaboration and transfer of pertinent project files to both internal and external parties;
- Coordinate the work of the site specialists such as, but not limited to; Architects, Engineers, Landscape Contractors, General Contractor, Set Builders;
- Participate in all aspects of the RFP and bidding process by researching vendors, gathering and preparing necessary documentation, distributing to potential vendors, collecting bids, assisting in the analysis and ultimately sourcing the selected vendors;
- Participate in project-related meetings, as required;
- Send updates and reports on a daily or weekly basis, as required;
- Ensure the proper coordination of on-site build suppliers through pre-production, build, set-up, technical validations, dry runs, to opening day;
- Ensure all documentation relating to the project is filed in a timeline manner, in its proper location;
- Ensure a proper hand-over of all relevant information to the Operations team;
- Complete all other tasks reasonably requested by the Director of Production Services.
- A minimum of seven (7) years in a similar position;
- Experience in the field of arts, entertainment and the promotion of large-scale shows;
- Strong analytical, decision-making with excellent problem solving and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to motivate a team;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines with minimal guidelines;
- Ability to work under pressure in an evolving organizational context;
- Must be fluently bilingual (English and French) both orally and in writing;
- Must be available to travel and qualify for a work permit abroad.
Vous pouvez faire parvenir votre candidature à l’adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous prendrons contact avec les candidats sélectionnés.
Merci de votre intérêt !