Zú is a non-profit organization whose mission is to gather, help and promote creative entrepreneurs in the entertainment sector to develop world-class innovative projects.
It supports them in their creative and growth process by facilitating access to the necessary resources for the development of new intellectual properties.
In an eclectic environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure, Zú rallies a community that seeks to bring greater visibility to our creativity and to share it with the world.
We are looking for a driven, hyper-organized project coordinator. Someone who digs into the nitty gritty details. Who can balance communicating with top experts in their fields while also taking spot on meeting minutes like a champ? Who is reflective and always asking, “What can be improved?”. Who is always finding solutions for those unseen problems. Who can really connect with people and work with thinkers of all different backgrounds. Who thrives in collaborating in creative, multi-disciplinary teams and can build and execute action plans from brainstorming sessions?
- Working with the Director of programs to execute results driven programming;
- Being the link between startups, experts, coaches, and facilitators, ensuring all have the same vision and understanding of the project;
- Coordinating all logistics (scheduling, booking meetings, preparations) project planning, execution, and closure of a project;
- Communicating with entrepreneurs on a day-to-day basis, connecting and understanding their pains and being their go-to person for all questions, as well as directing them to the resources they need;
- Welcoming and onboarding entrepreneurs into the community and connecting them with their services;
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
KEY PROJECTS AND SERVICES YOU WILL BE WORKING ON
- Application Process: Guiding entrepreneurs through the application, pitch, and onboarding process to help them along the way to joining the community;
- Acceleration Program: Working with the Director of programs to communicate with entrepreneurs as they progress in the programs, scheduling experts, and completing all preparations for weekly sessions.;
- Coaching: Connecting entrepreneurs with their individual coaches and supporting them as they build their company;
- Workshops + In-house help: Coordinating all schedules, bookings, and event logistics for our community workshops and events.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Able to communicate clearly and efficiently on a variety of mediums;
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure a personalized experience for the entrepreneurs;
- Able to juggle managing a number of projects and communicating with a large number of stakeholders at the same time;
- Demonstrated ability operating in an ambiguous environment;
- Computer savvy and always looking for new ways to optimize their work;
- Bilingual: Spoken and written, English and French.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WOULD ALSO POSSESS
- 2-4 years of experience working on projects;
- A track record of organizing and executing multi-stakeholder services;
- A keen interest in learning the ins and outs of building a company;
- A love for operations and the entertainment industry!.
Permanent position, full time
May 31st, 2019
Send your application including a curriculum vitae and a letter explaining how you are the best candidate for this position to Noor El Bawab at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Zú; we will only contact those selected for an interview.