Reporting to the Producer, you will be required to plan and direct the production, in such a way as to meet all creative and operational requirements, in accordance with established parameters, schedules and budgets. To do so, you will work closely with all creative, corporate and external stakeholders.
- Play a proactive role in the creative cycle with other stakeholders and partners;
- Ensure a balance between execution imperatives and overall production vision;
- Handle project planning (analysis of artistic, production and operational needs);
- Establish and track the production schedule;
- Ensure the project is achieved, from the development stage, to final documentation, including stabilization of the works;
- Ensure the projects concept consistency; including but not limited to artistic, technical, construction and production aspects;
- Ensure that show production documentation is produced;
- Ensure that production decisions are consistent with long-term operational success;
- Ensure the overall production process goes smoothly and facilitate the projects hand-over to Operations;
- Produce a project report (retrospective analysis).
Production team management:
- Manage the Production team to ensure adherence to parameters;
- Take part in developing the project hiring plan and oversee its implementation;
- Manage the team’s human resources, assess performance and apply policies and procedures;
- Support and motivate team members
Management of financial and material resources
- Prepare projects budget including but not limited to artistic, technical, construction and production aspects, forecasts and maintain manoeuvring room in terms of any unexpected situations or necessary changes;
- Track the production budget closely;
- Plan resource requirements;
- Ensure the execution and achievement of various Forest production elements.
Key professional relations:
- With internal or external partners: to properly clarify the overall projects parameters;
- With the Producer, Director of Creation and Artistic Director: to ensure adherence to their creative vision and to facilitate the stabilization of work;
- With those in charge of infrastructure: to clarify the influence of the projects on production elements;
- With internal suppliers: to obtain specific help or expertise;
- With the operational team: to promote an optimal transition;
- All duties can be reasonably reassessed and adjusted by the Producer or Senior Management
- A minimum of seven (7) years in a similar position;
- Experience in the field of arts, entertainment and the promotion of large-scale shows;
- Highly creative, visionary skills and passionate about driving company growth;
- Strong analytical, decision-making with excellent problem solving and time management skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to motivate a team;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines with minimal guidelines;
- Ability to work under pressure in an evolving organizational context;
- Must be fluently bilingual (English and French) both orally and in writing;
- Must be available to travel occasionally and qualify for a work permit abroad.
Vous pouvez faire parvenir votre candidature à l’adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous prendrons contact avec les candidats sélectionnés.
Merci de votre intérêt !