Zú in a non-profit organization whose mission is to gather, help and promote creative entrepreneurs in the entertainment sector to develop world-class innovative projects. It supports them in their creative and growth process by facilitating access to the necessary resources for the development of new intellectual properties.
In an eclectic environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure, Zú rallies a community that seeks to bring greater visibility to our creativity and to share it with the world.
Under the responsibility of the General Director, the incumbent will ensure the functioning of Zú's operations and collaborative spaces. He is the guarantor of the smooth running of the activities and the achievement of the objectives of the company in terms of occupation and operations.
The incumbent is responsible for purchases, contracts, tracking deadlines, inventories, customer requests as well as more technical aspects of operations (ticketing, corporate rentals, technical and technological resources). This person will also assist the marketing, communication and sales team in optimizing resources and creating new products when needed.
• Create and manage timelines for real estate deliverables, inventories of products and services;
• Work closely with the building owner's property manager, including to ensure compliance with the lease and services included;
• Ensure the smooth running of Zú operations:
o Manage a customer service team and implement the highest standard of customer experience quality;
o Ensure the reception of customers;
o Ensure that tenants obtain the services requested and promised;
o Respond to various urgent requests (keys, computer bugs, room conflict, etc.);
o Keep the premises clean and secure at all times;
o Ensure the installation and / or supervision of certain equipment;
o Have a thorough knowledge of daily activities and anticipate longer-term project needs;
• Manage the budgets of logistics operations and maintenance;
• Communicate operational issues to senior management and participate in improvement initiatives;
• Develop and manage the process for all requests of Zú ("on-boarding", magnetic cards, arrivals and departures, security, additional insurance, etc.);
• Manage and process purchase orders for supplies and maintenance, furniture and appliances;
• Ensure the provision of supplies (cleaning products, hygiene, coffee, etc.);
• Contribute to developing a process for managing deliveries, visitors, external phone calls / emails;
• Contribute to define, manage and enforce security policies according to standards;
• Participate in the realization of various Zú events (internal and external) as needed;
• Ensure value for money by developing and communicating performance reports to the management team (ARPU, occupancy rate, etc.);
• Supervise a customer service and production technician team;
• Coordinate the holding of events and experiential programming with the programming team;
• Conduct surveys and analysis to closely monitor the quality of the services received and make corrections when necessary;
• Support teams to resolve customer complaints according to priorities;
• Negotiate, monitor and consolidate building-related operating agreements to maximize cost savings;
• Manage RFPs and follow the evolution of the real estate project until its delivery;
• Lead and coordinate operations to maintain the interior and exterior aspect of buildings;
• Lead all tenant relocation activities;
• Perform all related tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS ET EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar position;
• Experience in customer service;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Practical experience in the field of commercial real estate (site, construction, operations);
• Ability to make decisions, solve problems and analyze situations;
• Ability to manage time and set priorities;
• Professional behavior and presentation;
• Strong knowledge of the Office suite;
• Excellent communication skills in English and French.
• Ability to manage several priority files simultaneously;
• Be a good communicator, ability to collaborate effectively and work in a team;
• Demonstrate autonomy, initiative and resourcefulness;
• Have a good physical condition;
• Be passionate and keep up-to-date at all times.
START DATE AND DURATION
August 2019 - Permanent position, full time
Send your application including a curriculum vitae and a letter explaining how you are the best candidate for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Zú, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.