Lune Rouge is a Montreal-based company that develops projects and makes investments, with the guiding principle to contribute to innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit, mainly in the areas of technology, entertainment and real estate as well as in initiatives having a positive social and ecological impact. Lune Rouge is currently looking for a Network Administrator who will report directly to the IT Director.
- Design, configure, install, and proactively maintain network devices to ensure optimal performance;
- Maintain high level of network security through ACLs, patching, and best practice management;
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve service levels and technical environment/infrastructure;
- Evaluate and implement new technologies and strategies to support business objectives and priorities;
- Manage security solutions, including firewall, Cisco ISE, anti-virus and intrusion detection systems;
- Collaborate/communicate daily with IT staff members to ensure seamless IT operations;
- Arrange and perform network software and hardware upgrades;
- Comprehensive analysis and reporting of statistical data;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Related post-secondary education;
- Must have 5+ years practical experience in a similar role;
- Responsible, quick learning, motivated, hard-working and proactive personality;
- Strong networking skills configuring TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, Internet technologies, firewalls, VPN, and IPSec;
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and instruction;
- Proven experience configuring Cisco network switches, routers;
- Strong experience working with Cisco Meraki;
- CCNA certification, required;
- Security clearance through Canadian Government or eligibility to obtain;
- Bilingualism (French/English).
Veuillez soumettre votre curriculum vitae par courriel, en format Word ou PDF à l'attention de Alexandra Lalonde à l'adresse courriel suivante: firstname.lastname@example.org.