Digital Project Manager
Zú is a non-profit organization whose mission is to gather, help and promote creative entrepreneurs in the entertainment sector to develop world-class innovative projects.
It supports them in their creative and growth process by facilitating access to the necessary resources for the development of new intellectual properties.
In an eclectic environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure, Zú rallies a community that seeks to bring greater visibility to our creativity and to share it with the world.
The incumbent will be responsible for the daily management of the digital platforms (website, social media and newsletter), updating and ensuring the quality of the content presented on all platforms, and contributing to their management, performance and interactivity. The incumbent will also have to undergo training and keep up to date on Nexudus, the white-label platform used by Zú as a CMS for the public website and the members' portal.
- Oversee digital communication platforms and tools: public website, members’ portal, social media and newsletters;
- Participate in the development and implementation of digital advertising and referencing strategies (SEO/SEM);
- In collaboration with the team, develop a strategy for each of the social networks (mainly Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter);
- Maintain and improve digital platform performance and interactivity;
- Collect, optimize and integrate content to engage social media communities;
- Plan advertising campaigns and make recommendations on media placements and advertising formats based on an analysis of the audience and business objectives;
- Create audience segments based on user behaviour analysis;
- Make ongoing recommendations to improve the allocation of the digital ad placement budget;
- Collect and document the various performance indicators;
- Coordinate and update online content;
- Optimize user experience;
- Stay abreast of new technologies and offer innovative solutions;
- Manage allocated mandates/projects;
- Communicate project information to stakeholders and management effectively.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- DEC or undergraduate degree in a related field;
- Two to three years of experience in digital marketing and social networks;
- Keen interest in social media, technology and innovation;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager, Hootsuite, Mailchimp;
- Basic knowledge of the main languages (HTML, CSS);
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Experience in e-commerce an asset;
- Experience in relationship marketing (promotional emails, newsletters, loyalty programs) an asset.
- Curiosity and proactivity;
- Positive attitude and creativity;
- Proven autonomy, initiative and resourcefulness;
- Ability to manage several priority projects simultaneously;
- Good communication; ability to collaborate effectively and work in a team;
- Great enthusiasm and desire to keep knowledge up to date at all times.
Permanent position, full time
Send your application including a curriculum vitae and a letter explaining how you are the best candidate for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: May 31st 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest in Zú; we will only contact those selected for an interview.