Lune Rouge is a Montreal-based company that develops projects and makes investments. Its guiding principle is to contribute to innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit, mainly in the areas of technology, entertainment and real estate. In addition, it is committed to initiatives that have a positive social and ecological impact.
In its entertainment branch, Lune Rouge is currently looking for a Concept Artist who will report directly to the Creative Director.
The concept artist designs and produces visual material to communicate creative concepts, ideas, moods, etc. The incumbent is a specialist in developing concepts in different forms and may use 3D tools in the creative process. He has the ability to translate a text or an idea into an image. He is particularly passionate about scenic design, the world of entertainment, film, visual arts, etc. He makes a creative reflection that allows him to quickly grasp the essence of projects.
- Develop high quality visuals to help the Creative Director (s) to demonstrate the project's intentions;
- Create concepts from scratch using reference material and scripts;
- Create environments, objects, moods and general style to provide visual as communication tools;
- Make changes as needed to ensure that the work is consistent with the artistic vision;
- To be able to deliver his work within the deadlines set by the production and to follow the high-quality standards set by the company;
- Respect the vision and color palettes sought by the artistic direction;
- Take into account the restrictions and technical limitations of the project in order to propose concepts related to the reality of customers;
- Develop the artistic direction of the project with the rest of the artistic team;
- Participate actively in production meetings;
- Perform other related duties.
- Convincing portfolio;
- Excellent Photoshop skills;
- Master the composition of light and colors;
- Have creative fiber in several graphic styles;
- Knowledge of 3DS Max, in order to model a 3D base for concept development;
- Great artistic culture (show, architecture, play, cinema, visual arts, etc.);
- Good team spirit and communication;
- Good sense of listening;
- Able to accept criticism and adapt to changes;
- Spirit of initiative and developed sense of the organization;
- Positive and professional;
- Bilingual (an asset).
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF version to Alexandra Lalonde at firstname.lastname@example.org.