Accountant for processing expense reports and other related accounting tasks
One Drop is an ambitious and dynamic international foundation and organization created in 2007 by Guy Laliberté, founder of Cirque du Soleil, which works to ensure that everyone has access to water, today and forever. As an emerging leader in the water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) sector, One Drop significantly and sustainably improves the living conditions of communities in developing countries through innovative projects aimed at improving access to water.
For more information, visit onedrop.orgonedrop.org
Such an ambitious mission calls for extraordinary measures taken by exceptional people. Paving the way into unknown and inspiring territory, our people seek to transform the challenges they face into opportunities. You are one of those leaders. Your energy, passion and determination motivate and inspire those around you. And the results are conclusive.
One Drop, an organization with an entrepreneurial culture and operating in an international context, is looking for a dynamic, results-oriented individual who is willing to take on challenges in a stimulating and growing environment. One Drop offers an excellent opportunity for an accountant capable of financial management in a constantly changing environment and willing to invest in an extraordinary mission in an international context.
Under the supervision of the Chief Accountant and with her support, he is responsible for the accounting operations and financial management of the entire expense reporting cycle within One Drop.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the production and verification of financial reports received from implementing partners, including documentation compliance and validation of expenditures;
- Ensure the accounting, financial management and monitoring of transactions in the expenditure reporting cycle;
- Control and approve expenditure reports in accordance with the organization's Functional Expense Management Policy;
- Prepare management reports as well as financial and operational analyses related to the expense reporting cycle;
- Train new users in the use of the expense management system and ensure user support;
- Manage and issue the organization's credit cards used by employees;
- Participate in the preparation of monthly and annual consolidated financial statements;
- Collaborate in the preparation of annual budgets and budget revisions;
- Participate in the maintenance of an appropriate control environment based on risks;
- Participate in the year-end audit process and all other related tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in administration (accounting option) or other relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a financial team of more than 5 people in an international context;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a full cycle of expense report processing;
- Experience in an international partnership context is an asset.
Languages, Technological Knowledge
- Very good command of ERP systems (ex: Great Plains) - minimum of 3 years experience;
- Good knowledge of project management principles;
- Good command of the Office Suite and excellent command of the advanced functions of Excel;
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken.
Please send your application to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact only the selected candidates.
Thank you for your interest !